Thursday, July 18, 2013

Is it a hobby or a fishing exercise?

My friend a chance to ask, Do you feel happy when fishing?
Of course I answered yes, although at that time I have not been able to fish at all,
Why do you like it?
Actually fishing is just one of the activities I've ever done, there are many other activities that I love doing, but for me the lure has its own flavor, though I only do it once in a while, it's also refreshing after I did as I was busy with work, I love fishing because I think it contains a superb entertainment.
I can enjoy the beautiful beach and sea, I can enjoy the beautiful scenery that God has created, it's got a heart of peace when it starts to see the water, especially when I do it together with your friends - the other, there is joy that I get, I love to see them laughed and started to get a good fish.
I also got the air of freedom of the universe, a coolness that I never get in the office, and at home I myself can not enjoy it. So I think memnacing is an interesting sensation to be done, though not necessarily every day.
How many times a week do you do it?
I do not have a specific time when fishing problem, I just use my vacation time time to do it. Yes Just 1 time in a month, 3 months or sometimes with friends - friends Offices
Where you used to do it?
Incidentally, I do not like fishing in the fishing public as many people do, I prefer in the wild, multiplied, at sea and in the area that I had never visited.
I am more interested in enjoying the beautiful scenery, the holiday and entertainment in my life.
Do you think the Fishing Have Benefits For Your Health?
Of course, especially mental health and wellness of mind,
What about physical health?
If physical health, I think not much help, I just get the physical health of other sports like-swimming and fitness, but the basis for a healthy is a healthy soul

Yes it chatter when I met my old friends are getting interested to participate in fishing, so much fun chatting, suddenly my fish hook moving, mark the bait has been eaten by a fish, I hope this fish really great 
Thank you I hope this story inspires

4 comments: